Results for "W"
watch Ward Plant
- info Factual series following patients and staff at the children's unit of Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor. (2018)
- clock 23 minutes
watch Wil ac Aeron: Gwlad y Ceirw
Wil ac Aeron: Gwlad y Ceirw
- info Join Wil Hendreseifion and Aeron Pughe as they leave the hills of Machynlleth to enjoy a family adventure in the Land of the Reindeers. Through the snow and with magical scenery as a backdrop, they face the challenge of migrating hundreds of reindeer over the plateau of northern Norway.
- clock 48 minutes
watch Wil, Aeron a'r Inca
Wil, Aeron a'r Inca
- info Wil Hendreseifion and Aeron Pughe are taking on a new challenge. From the hills of Bro Ddyfi, their new venture takes them to some of the highest peaks of Peru to live and work alongside a community of shepherds in the Andes. This is an inspiring journey that explores the romance and reality of the Inca life and their farming traditions. Amidst the fun and adventure, there is a powerful and poignant story of discovery; an experience that will stay with the two farmers from Wales forever.
- clock 58 minutes
watch Wynebau Newydd: Bugail Bywyd Gwyllt
Wynebau Newydd: Bugail Bywyd Gwyllt
- info A year in the life of Glyn Jones from Anglesey, Chief Ranger on the famous Balmoral Estate in Scotland. This programme was first broadcast in 2007.
- clock 39 minutes
watch Wynebau Newydd: Dau Frawd
Wynebau Newydd: Dau Frawd
- info This documentary follows the story of two brothers from Llandudno who have chosen very different paths in life. Rhodri works as a geologist for the world's big oil companies and his job takes him from the freezing Arctic to sun-drenched California, where he uses the latest technology to find the 'black gold'. His younger brother, Tristan, lives in the area where they grew up where he conducts the local male voice choir and restores classic cars. The programme looks at the differences and similar
- clock 23 minutes