Results for "G"
watch Garddio a Mwy
Garddio a Mwy
- info Gardening and lifestyle series with experts Iwan Edwards, Sioned Edwards and Meinir Gwilym.
- clock 23 minutes
watch Gig Fawr 2017
Gig Fawr 2017
- info Join Lisa Jen Brown and Osian Huw Williams for an amazing gig of fantastic music from Candelas, The Rhys Taylor Band, Cowbois Rhos Botwnnog, Alys Williams, Bronwen Lewis, Gwilym Bowen Rhys, Mabli Tudur, Betsan Haf Evans, Mared Williams and HMS Morris. A music gig to remember!
- clock 73 minutes
- info The comical antics of all your favourite animated Stone Age characters as they enjoy the snow.
- clock 5 minutes
watch Guto Gwningen
- info The adventures of Guto Gwningen (Benjamin Bunny) and friends.
- clock 12 minutes
watch Gwboi a Twm Twm
Gwboi a Twm Twm
- info Gwboi and Twm Twm are keen to hold onto their new toy when it is called back to the factory.
- clock 11 minutes
- info Megan Llyn meets all sorts of animals - some wild, tame and some really strange ones!
- clock 13 minutes
watch Gwrthryfel Gwent, Stori'r Siartwyr
Gwrthryfel Gwent, Stori'r Siartwyr
- info This documentary, first shown in June 2014, marks 175 years since the Chartist Rising in Newport. Historian Dr Elin Jones will follow the march of the Chartists from the industrial valleys of north Gwent to Newport, looking at the roots and history of the Chartist movement in Wales and placing it in the wider UK and European context. She will be asking why we are still commemorating the Chartists and why the movement continues to be relevant in 21st century Wales.
- clock 48 minutes
watch Gwyl Corau Meibion Cymry Llundain
Gwyl Corau Meibion Cymry Llundain
- info The 25th London Welsh Festival of Male Choirs 2016 from The Royal Albert Hall reaches a major milestone this year as it is held for the twenty-fifth time, featuring choirs not only from Wales, but also from England, Ireland, Canada and Hong Kong. The accompaniment is provided this year by The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama Symphony Orchestra, Annabel Thwaite and Robert Nicholls and the programme includes a commemoration of the Aberfan disaster of 1966. 'Don't Go Chasing Shadows' was co
- clock 73 minutes